Wednesday 25 December 2013

Ek Mutthi Aasman 25th December 2013 Written Episode

Scene 6The exam is going on. On the other hand the protest too. kamla is busy in motivation people. Prem gets a cal and tells Sahil about the deal they both hug.Paki gets out of the college. She asks the driver he got the car ? He says yes. Sir got it. Paki says you tell papa? Nettu calls Paki. Paki asks why are you calling me ? Nettu says how was the exam ? Nettu says I got a call from puna massi is not good. She is missing you so much. Paki says oh okay I will go there tomorrow. Nettu says you should go today. I have places the tickets in the car. Paki says what I should leave from here ? I won’t go without meeting Kamla maa. nettu says she is working here I will send her to puna. Paki wonders why is massi ji remembering her. She leaves.Prem and Sahil see the protest and go in furious.People in chowl are discussing their condition. Pakiya says lets do some fight. Vitthal says are you out of your mind. Kamla gets in with more people. Vitthal motivates them.Kalpin wonders will the plan of ai work ? How can I help her. Its my responsibility too.
Precap- Kalpi goes to Varma he says you have just 48 hours left. Go and leave the chowl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment