Tuesday, 24 December 2013

Saraswatichandra 24th December 2013 Written Episode

Saras holds Kumud’s hand and she says Kusum is in much pain. She says we are apart but what about Kusum, she is dying every moment. Saras says I married her, she would have to go through the same pain. Saras says Danny loves her a lot, understand this. Kumud says who will explain this to Kusum. She says till you are close to her, she……. Saras says what do you mean and says you mean I should leave from here. Kumud cries and says yes, it would be good for all of us. Saras holds her and says what do you think, everything will be fine if I leave, why do you always make me away from yourself. Kumud says we don’t have any other option. Saras says we have an option, Kusum have to leave this right as I will be giving the right to you. Kumud asks what. Saras says marry me, make our relation complete.
Precap:
Saras asks Kumud to have fruits alteast else even he won’t eat. Kumud and Saras make each other eat. Piya……… plays……………….

0 comments:

Post a Comment