Friday 17 January 2014

Pyaar Ka Dard Hai 17th January 2014 Written Episode

The episode starts with Pankhudi asking Payal to fulfill her responsibility as a daughter in law and asks her not to tell anyone else. Anuj brings Adi to his new cabin of a MD. He says, my cabin is now yours. Sheela’s brother is provoking Sheela against Adi. Sheela is tensed. He says, Rubel will be away from his rights. Padma smiles. Rubel smiles. Adi sits on the chair. Sheela’s brother says, Adi will rule on Rubel. Adi says, this company is not mine but everyone. Sheela says I spent my life by bending my head but I will not allow my son to bend his head infront of other. She asks for his brother’s help. He says, I will take care of everything. Adi takes Anuj’s blessings. Anuj says, I am sure you won’t let us down. Rubel congratulates him. Rubel asks him to meet Aman and says he will be organising the party. Aman says, designer is on the way for designing your clothes and we will manage everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment